- Two durable launch ramps with a tabletop connector
- Smooth radius for big airs and a textured slip-resistant finish provides safety without compromising fun
- Easily assembles in minutes
- The ramp provides safe fun for scooter, skateboard, bike, and inline skate riders
- Each ramp has a weight capacity of 125 lbs.
So far so good, this ramp is holding up and hanging in there after repeated overuse by two 5 year olds. We’ve only had it for a couple of weeks but they’ve used this ramp everyday with their scooters. I would recommend it for younger kids learning to be daring.
The kids are beating the hell out of these. Frankly I didn't expect them to survive the weekend, but a month later they're still intact!
This ramp is not very wide so don't expect it to be grand in size. However it is perfect for my boys. They are 11 and 5. The older one does scooter tricks off the ramp and the younger one feels great achievement when he can just ride up and over the ramp. Great purchase!
This was a gift for my 7yo son to mainly use for his large RC car. It works great! He has also been using his skateboard, razor scooter, and bike (and many hot wheels monster trucks) with it. It’s perfect to use as one longer ramp or take apart and use 2 separate ramps. He gives it 2 thumbs up, so I guess I do too!
Bought these for my grandson and he Loves them. They stay together great and are very durable. Took a little longer for shipping and wasn't here for his birthday but they are worth the weight.