- Use alone or with other LandWave ramps and decks to create the ramp system you dream about
- Easy to assemble
- No tools required
- Use with skateboards, BMX bikes, inline skates, and/or RC cars
- Made in the USA
- Skateboard ramp kit perfect for home practice
- Two ramps provide multiple assembly possibilities; can be combined and expanded with other Landwave products for personal design
- Durable plastic with a tractable surface is perfect for skateboards, in-line skates, or BMX bikes
- Easy to assemble and configure; rubber feet resist sliding
I love that they are sturdy but lightweight enough for my son to maneuver them anywhere outside by himself or with a friend if they're all connected. Had them for going on 3 months and no broken pieces and 3-4 kids ride over them on bike and scooters atleast 4 days a week.
The three Landwave products we purchased have been a blast for our son. He’s 14 and runs a full size mountain bike over these. Durable, great jump practice. The deck combined with two ramps gave him great height to work on.
These are a huge hit at our house. They are played with for hours on end, which I love because it helps keep the kids ACTIVE and OUTSIDE instead of in front of a screen! Highly recommend!
i bought these for my rc track and they are great for the money. I like they way they connect. I bought the 1080 ramp and for rc cars it is not worth it. I liked the first 2 sets so much i bought 3 more sets
Purchased this for my son to ride his bike on it and his RC cars. The product seems very good sturdy plastic. My son had a blast! So happy with this product.