- MAX AGE USE: 3 to 5 Years Old Only / MAX WEIGHT USE: 121 Lbs. (PLS. READ USER RESTRICTIONS BEFORE BUYING!!!)
- PERFECT BEGINNER SKATEBOARD - A complete wood skateboard deck with grip tape recommended for children and toddlers ages 3 to 5 years old, riders up to 121lbs. NOTE: This is NOT a standard size and NOT a full-length skateboard. Rude Boyz cruiser skateboards are ONLY suitable for kids and toddlers who are learning to balance and ride a skateboard.
- REAL SKATEBOARD DESIGN - A complete Banana Shape Board Set w/ 6" Trucks, 54mm Wheels, ABEC-7 Bearings, and Hardware: Truck Axle Width 6", Truck Hanger Width 3", the Deck Measures Approx. 17 x 5 x 3.5". The shorter deck or mini deck is great for a newbie and gives them better control and balance when maneuvering the board.
- GREAT TRAINER SKATEBOARD - This banana-shaped skateboard is 17 inches long and only weighs 7.5 lbs. Made of real wood and lightweight enough to be easily carried around and stowed away by your little one. Shipped assembled and ready to go right out of the box!
- CRUISE AROUND TOWN IN STYLE - The concave, tapered shape, rounded kicktail, and nose provide versatile performance for the rider! With fun and original designs, these boards are going to make all the other kids on the block jealous!
Giftable, affordable, awesome designs, for boy or girl. Great value for the money. My grandson loves it. Delivery is very fast. It came a day sooner than expected. The expected delivery date was fast but it came even a day sooner.
Very impressed with this beginner skateboard. The safety elbow and knee pads have saved injuries trying to copy big bro.
Very glad at how quickly it arrived. So far everything looks great, the size is perfect for my 6 year to learn on. The design makes it feel like an adult board and not a tacky kiddie one. Can't wait for him to open it up on Christmas and take it for a spin.
Great 1st skateboard. Bought this for my son for his 4th bday. Its not much of a skateboard, but serves a purpose in that he feels he is doing tricks & has a skateboard! Dont expect much, well worth the money!
This is PERFECT for a 1st time board. My 3yr loves it and totally impressing everyone at our Skate park.Do not recommend for kids who have adjusted to a full size board. The balancing is not the same.