- Durable & Sturdy: 22.054.72 inch full-size design with 6 layers Canadian maple deck, supporting skaters up to 275 lbs. Our deck uses non-slip emery paper and it is based on the design of waterproof and fastness heat transfer printing technology. It can not only provide more stability and safety for skaters but also you can hold both feet on it.
- Smooth & Portable: Super smooth 85A PU wheels with ABEC9 bearings and 95A High rebound PU bushing. Good bearings are essential for a smooth ride on any cruising skateboard. Our mini cruiser skateboard is lightweight(1.6 kg), portable, and able to fit easily into your luggage or backpack, convenient to carry anywhere you want.
- Colorful Led Light-up Wheels: No batteries needed, the wheels will light up during motion. The faster the speed, the brighter the wheel! You will become eye-catching when you are skating, and it will add extra safety and more fun to your skateboarding.
- No Assembly Required: You'll receive a complete skateboard that comes with a 3.25" tough magnalium alloy truck, high hardness, and no deformation, ensuring a long-time and smooth use. It's ready to skate right out of the box.
- Ideal Gift for All Levels: Our skateboard is suitable for any level skaters, no matter whether you're a beginner or experienced skater. Comes in different fun designs. Multiple colors made for boys and girls. Buy Now - Your Kids Are Waiting!
Didn't even realize the wheels light up when he skates until he tried it out. He is in love with his penny board. Now he can be like his big sister and I didn't have to spend $200 on a new board!
Bought this to fight neo-nazis. Cracked a guy's head open and skateboard is still intact.Nice and solid.
My son got this skateboard for his 8th Birthday and loves it! The wheels light up when they spin. My nephew loved it so much that he got one for his birthday too.
I got this for my 7 year old for Christmas. He LOVED it! It is the perfect size. The wheels roll perfectly, the colors are vibrant and the wheels even light up!!
Great little board fir my toddler. My only complaint is that they didn’t take off the plastic shrink wrap before putting the hardware on, and to get it off fully you have to unscrew everything and reassemble it.