- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS The Kicktail Cruiser is a great option for beginners and pros alike! The deck is nice and stable without much flexibility making it easy and safe to ride. The wheels are nice and soft for extra grip while turning and a super smooth ride over rougher roads.
- VERSATILE BOARD 44-inch Longboard Skateboard designed for cruising and skating around town. Kicktails make this board super functional for all sorts of riding styles. It's a great starter board for someone looking to get into longboarding!
- QUALITY DECK The deck is made with bamboo veneer on top and bottom with a maple core to add strength and stiffness. This makes the deck super durable and beautiful. Our logo is laser etched directly into the bamboo. The sand grit finish provides grip for your feet and shows off the beautiful bamboo design
- SMOOTH TRUCKS This board features gravity cast aluminum trucks with a 7-inch hanger and kingpin angle of 50 degrees. The trucks are made from gravity cast aluminum which makes them strong and durable. They have a tumbled finish and are great for smooth cruises. The bushings are High Rebound (medium stiffness) which adds to the cruising experience.
- WHEELS FOR CRUISING A 78A soft high-quality urethane is used for the 70mm wheels. With a cool translucent look, the wheels are sized perfectly for the cruising this board excels at.
Wheels are a shade under 70mm (68.5) with Abecs Chrome bearings. The deck is quite good looking and sturdy, with an excellent grip coating and front and rear kick. The trucks are fairly non-descript, and the bushings appear to be plastic rather than rubber. The trucks also needed a bit of loosening to become more responsive. Probably due to the plastic bushings again. Overall a great board for just cruising. If you intend to carve up a pipe, or pool, you might want to put some different trucks on this.
Things to fix ASAP-- (1) Get a Crayola crayon and wax the pivot cup (2) Lubricate the bearings -- look for videos online � this is all standard board maintenance and the 1 thing I've seen different between this and and expensive board.200 lbs, 6 ft male-- after 3 weeks of riding, it's still great!!!! Beautiful design, plenty of space to put your feet, pretty fast � I'd definitely recommend it as a first board (or second... Or third!). Great buy for $80
I love it! I'm a big dude, 6'4" 240 lbs, and this is my first longboard. I have been snowboarding for over 20 years. This big board supports me. I was looking for something that wasn't as big as a bike, and kept pace with my 3 year old daughter on her bike, and made me quickly available in a catastrophic event (HA!)... I've found myself taking it out with out the kids, totally supports my big body, the shape is good, no heal checking while pumping. I especially enjoy the satisfaction of snowboarding throughout our neighborhood... I find myself wanting to go faster, however I'm 36, better act my age (HA!)...
This board is great it is smooth and the bearings are great.You my think all longboard bearings suck well you are wrong these are great and last 18 -25 sec. When you look at the board you my think where is the grip tape because its clear and it is amazing because it keeps you on the board. This is a great longboard! THIS IS NOT FAKE!
I hadn't skateboarded since I was in junior high (20+ years ago). I was looking for a fun way to exercise and thought skateboarding would be a fun way to get outside and burn some calories. I didn't want to spend a ton as I wasn't sure I'd stick with it. I decided to order this board after reading the great reviews and I wasnt disappointed! The board is solid and the bamboo wood looks and feels great. After about 20 minutes of getting used to being on a board again, I was cruising around the neighborhood and working up a sweat. It's a smooth ride and feels like it'll last a good long while. I'm super happy with the solid quality and aesthetics of it.