- SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVEL SKATERS: 41 x 9-inch full-size design, this Skateboard is ideal for Beginners and Pros doing some basic stunts and other tricks.
- DURABLE & STABLE: High density 8 layer grade A Canadian maple wood skateboard with emery non-slip surface provides a stable and more powerful grip during skating; Max supporting weight 330 lbs, suitable for adults and kids.
- SMOOTH & SPEEDY RIDE: Super smooth 70x51mm HR82A anti-shock PU wheels with super smooth degree Abec-9 Chrome steel and SHR95A supper soft bushings deliver a very smooth ride. Comes with All-in-One Skate T-Tool, has everything you need to tighten up or repair your skateboard.
- STURDY & STRONG: Our skateboard is made of High-Quality Thick Aluminium Trucks 7" Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Trucks and steel axles, making them reliable and sturdy, safe for beginners and professional.
- COMPLETE: No assembly required, this skateboard is an ideal gift for boys and girls.
Excellent longboard for beginners and neighborhood cruising. We bought this for my 12 year old’s birthday and she’s used it almost daily since. The wheels have held up to the asphalt streets and the bumps and rocks along the roads. Wonderful design and built reliably. Great purchase!
Absolutely love this board!! I tried skateboarding for the first time a few weeks ago and instantly went online and bought this board the same night. I could not express how happy I am with this board. Very affordable, easy to ride, handling is great, and seems to be well made!I ride this board every day whether it’s for a day out on it or just to bring the trash to the road I’m on this board! I also bring my 4year old on it with me and we cruise around the neighborhood with ease! Definitely recommend it!
Turns are very easy - just prepare yourself, or you can cut yourself off. ride is smooth. Board is flexible but sturdy enough to hold my 200 lb boyfriend up. I'm a beginner, but love the way this looks and feels! Can't wait to buy one for my niece.
Pretty good for the price. A few of the components seem cheaply made like the trucks are partially unpainted in a visible area. Others have described the board delaminating after a few uses but it's been a month of rough riding on this board and I have had no issues at all. It's a very good board for someone tall like me and DEFINITELY worth the money. The performance from this board Id say is comparable to a high end board and with the money you spend on this fish board you'd only buy the bearings of a performance one. 9/10
I bought 2 Fish Longboards for my 10 yr old Daughter and and 14 yr old Son. They were astounded by the quality and look of each board. They have used friends boards and really wanted their own. These boards ride excellent! Smooth ride, very fast, and maneuver excellent. Sturdiness for all age riders. I rode both boards and each were made with the same quality and standards. Inexpensive way to introduce people of all ages to longboarding. Thanks Fish!