- PREMIUM PADDING SET: Our Pad Set is made from comfortable EVA padded foam and durable plastic to handle your hardest hits. Your elbows, knees, and wrists stay protected from bumps and falls.
- PROTECT AGAINST INJURY: Learn to skate, rollerblade, or even ride a bike without the potential scraped knees and elbows. With our child, youth, and adult sizing, you and your whole family can gear up and stay protected.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Each pad comes with adjustable elastic straps to move with your body and durable Velcro so you never have to worry about them slipping off.
- BREATHABLE FABRIC: The padding can be worn directly on the skin or can be put on over clothing. The breathable fabric is great for all weather conditions.
- VERSATILE USE: Gear up and feel more confident in your riding skills. Great for skateboarding, longboarding, extreme sports, scooters, in-line skating, biking, and more!
These knee, elbow, and wrist guards from Retrospec are amazing! They provide ultimate protection for people of all ages: adults, youth and children. I ordered these for my kids when I purchased a new longboard. I knew they were going to need the best protection possible on their new toy. I got them in the shades orange and black, which matched well with their rainbow colored longboard. They are made from comfortable EVA padded foam and durable plastic to handle hard hits. All the pads come with adjustable elastic straps to move with your body and durable velcro, so it prevents them from falling off so easily. These are ideal for skateboarding, longboarding, extreme sports, scooters, skating and more! The set fits both my 15 year old and 11 year old alike. I am highly impressed by their fit and protection. Definitely recommend them for protection during any sports.
I'd buy it again ��
Got these for my sister and they fit perfectly
I have fallen prey to the cool roller skating videos on social media, so here we are learning how to rollerblade at my ripe ol' age.haha I'm terrified of hurting myself so of course I'm wearing all the pads and protective gear I can get my hands on. I did a couple practice falls with the knee pads and then had some real falls while trying to skate. They definitely absorb the impact of the fall and help keep me feeling secure.I'm 5'7" 125lbs and I received these in a small. I think I could've sized down if possible, but these fit fine as is. The color is a bright safety orange which is loud but I don't really mind. I think for the price this set is definitely a good deal for everything included. The pads seem sturdy and built to last through at least beginner learning. I may upgrade to different knee pads in the future but I don't have any complaints with having these to learn with! Hope this review is helpful.:)